My baby blog is 1 years old – daww.
Some how all the late night blog night feedings, arguements with hubby Mr Analytics and making sure my baby was safe in the world wide web, was definitely worth it. But boy, they grow up so fast – I can’t believe my baby is already walking and climbing up the somewhat tricky ranks of Google – Sniff sniff.
At this time last year, I had no idea how to create a blog feed, how to poke someone or even what the hell RT means. I have learnt a lot and met so many interesting people and seen so many wonderful events. Although I’m no where near finished learning all that I need to, I’d like to think I’ve come a long way and that, this is only the beginning.
So to celebrate the 1 year anniversary of the Festival Girl blog, I will be giving a away 1 pair of my handmade vintage style Dusty Pink Rose Bud Earrings.
To Enter: Please comment on this post and answer the following question in 25 words or less:
‘What was the best festival/event/exhibition etc you’ve ever attended and why?’
1. You may enter as many times as you like
2. For 1 entry please Follow my blog, Facebook or Twitter by clicking the FOLLOW links on the right
3. For subsequent entries, please mention on FB or twitter.
4. Please leave your contact email address so as you can be notified if you win with-Subject: Competition Entry
5. Closing date for draw will be next Thursday (9 June) at 8.00 pm AEST and the winner will be based on the most interesting and creative answer.
Good Luck all my little Festival Girls and Boys…