The Young Blood Designers Market is on this weekend. Who doesn’t love a market that’s actually curated and happening just in time for all you guys who love to get their Christmas Shopping done early (teach us how!…)
So what’s it all about? The Young Blood Designers Market is a chance to show off some snazzy designers and their innovative designs. It’s a great opportunity to get to talk to the designers, drool over their wares and hopefully take something amazing home. If you’ve just moved into a new place or want to spruce up your old one, there is a whole heap of fashion, jewellery, furniture, graphic work, cushions, homewares and lighting products that will be on display.
Not only that, you also have the chance to get in on the creative action and join the creative workshop Make Lounge! Design your own tea towel or hankie – need I say more?
– Designer Kristy-Lee Agresta’s unique jewellery utilising Laminex and Sterling Silver.
– Bold and beautiful neon cushions, bags and purses by The Print Society.
– A series of faceted vessels and light-shades by designer Phil Cuttance, part of a selection of local designs sourced by online site The Minimalist.
– Ruben+Kosch’s unique and playful Cliques modular lighting system.
-Original and vibrant prints by Sixhands featured on wallpapers, fabrics, rugs, cushions, lampshades & other accessories.
– Stunning silk scarves and prints featuring custom-designed artworks and illustrations by L’Avion.
– Quirky and functional everyday objects celebrating Scandinavian design by Supertrooper – Studio including homewares, toys, posters and other paper products.
Young Blood: Designers Market
Friday 9, Saturday 10, Sunday 11 November 2012
10am – 5pm
$6 Entry includes Museum entry
You can book tickets here.
Until next time,
Love, Festival Girl