So I’ve seen these everywhere on Pinterest and trust me guys it is as easy as it seems! My beautiful friend from DarnSexySecondHand decided to spruce up our office with some Christmas Cheer, so I just wanted to show you how good it can look!
How to get get the basics:
1) Grab a good looking branch – make sure it’s nice and dry.
2) Get some gold spray paint and find a friendly patch of grass or newspaper to do your thing.
3) Wait patiently while your branch dries. Try twiddling your thumbs or listening to this song until it’s dry.
4) If you feel like you want some more coverage, just give it another coat.
5) Once dry, find yourself a nice vase to pop your branch into or even get creative and do what DarnSexySecondHand did! She grabbed some beautiful red, silver and gold baubles, gold and red ribbons and silver beaded string to make this gorgeous modern Christmas Tree.
You can see her other awesome alternatives the traditional Chrissy tree (yep, that’s another one in the background) and even check out her cute Christmas Craft segment on the final episode of TEN’s Breakfast.
Love, Festival Girl