Tis the season to be scary…fa la la la la la la la laa… Hmm wrong song, but you get the idea. It’s Halloween today!
Personally, my favourite type of costume is the one that you make yourself – whether it be sticky taped together, painted, glued, you name it! Since I’ll be helping my friend dress for her Halloween party tonight, I thought I’d share my top 5 DIY Halloween costumes that I found along the way…
5. Cereal Killer – ahaha seriously, the things people come up with.
4. Human Pinata – I’m so stealing this!
3. Black and white people – Oh I just fell in love with this idea. It’s so eery...
2. Banksy – Banksy is so hot right now, so why not make your own piece of art.
1. Wrecking ball pug – OMG. I can’t even. My friend and I laughed for about 20 minutes looking at this!
Love, Festival Girl.
I just love this illustration of this girl – isn’t she just gorgeous. I wish I could draw this well.
Jackie Kennedy’s wedding dress is just gorgeous.
This could be a really cute bride or bridesmaid hair style
It’s so fluffy I’m gonna die!
Oh rainbow, you so crazy…
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest!
This button frame is sew cute! Get it?! hehe This is a must do one day.
Maybe it’s the lighting, but damn this bracelet looks good!
Next party tequila limes are soo happening…
OMG Dogue – you’re killing me!
Don’t these shorts just scream summer?
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter!